Stay Home Hospitality Academy Bonaire
Registration Procedure – Follow the steps below to (1) order a free industry license and (2) activate it in the learning
environment “SVH Horecatalent”.
1. Order your license at http://www.stayhomehospitalityacademybonaire.nl/
- Click the ‘Access Course’ button
- Create an account
- Add the desired license(s) to your shopping cart
- Go to “checkout” (don’t worry, you don’t pay anything due to the corona crisis)
- Now you have to log in with your SVH-account. Click on register, and create your account
- Complete your order
2. You will now receive an email with a code (check your spam). If you order multiple licenses, you will receive multiple emails. You must enter these code(s) at www.svhhorecatalent.nl. Follow the steps below and you are done!
- Activate your license(s) at http://www.svhhorecatalent.nl
- Go to www.svhhorecatalent.nl
- Click on “Register”
– Fill in the field ‘Place school/organization’ Bonaire
– Fill in the field ‘School/organization’ Stay Home Hospitality Academy Bonaire
- Complete your registration
- Now you can use the code from your email: copy and paste it on the website
Your license is now activated and you can start with your e-learning module. Next time you can simply log in with your brand new account.
We wish you a lot of fun in the online learning environment!
TripAdvisor Seminar | React. Rethink. Recover. Part One & Two.
While uncertainty remains and there’s no consensus when the world will turn the corner on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), that time will come and travel businesses must be prepared for what comes next. on April 15 Part Two came out on strategy sessions for destinations, hoteliers, and others in the travel industry. You’ll hear perspectives from Tourism Economics (an Oxford Economics company), E-Tourism Frontiers, and Twenty31 along with insights from Tripadvisor’s own travelers.
Key takeaways will include:
- Latest data and forecasts from Oxford Economics on COVID-19
- The 2nd and 3rd steps in a 3-step approach – React. Rethink. Recover – from e-Tourism Frontiers and Twenty31
- Updated results from Tripadvisor’s weekly traveler intent survey
COVID-19 Information and Actions Page, click here.
CHTA Tools & Resources
CHTA is making every effort to advise our members on readiness, training, monitoring, and information sharing, which commenced with a training webinar for over 400 industry stakeholders during the first week of February.
CHTA is part of an established COVID-19 Caribbean Tourism Task Force, comprising CHTA, CARPHA, CTO and the Global Tourism Resilience and Crisis Management Centre (GTRCMC) – to coordinate the tourism industry’s readiness and response efforts. The Task Force’s mandate is to coordinate and share information, the compilation and dissemination of support tools, provide training, and to advance best practices by companies and destinations.
The following topics are covered on the CHTA’s special page.
CHTA’s COVID-19 Initiatives
Global and Regional Alerts
Tools & Resources
Airline & Accommodations Policies/Guidelines
CHTA Partner Updates
Webinars Hospitality Net
Hospitality Net is an online resource for hospitality and hotel news, market reports, columns, staff movements, industry events, jobs, supplier news, and industry links. It publishes content on topics such as real estate and investment, hotel openings, social media, revenue management, food and beverage, innovation, education and learning, technology, and more.
Coronavirus Hot Topic
About Hospitality Net
Hospitality Net has different editions based on the regions of the readers such as global, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, and U.S.A. and Canada.
Hospitality Net was launched in 1995 and is operated from Maastricht, Netherlands. It is a part of the Hsyndicate network.
Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action
The Hospitality Coronavirus – Taking Proactive Action activity will support learners in making preparations and contingencies to deal with the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a checklist of actions to consider and to communicate to employees.
The course has been made in collaboration with David Edwards, of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, SpeakEzi and CPL Learning and is provided without charge to support the hospitality industry.
You will be able to…
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand how the infection spreads
- Consider the potential impact on hospitality businesses
- Identify the main areas to consider and plan for contingency
- Implement the most up-to-date hygiene advice for your business
Duration: 15 minutes.
Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.
Free Hospitality Career Training
Coronavirus is on everyone’s mind as its effects are being felt around the world. We are all concerned for the health and safety of our families, friends, and colleagues. In partnership with the American Hotel & Lodging Foundation (AHLA Foundation), we are offering you complimentary access to online training for a limited period of time. Many hospitality professionals are finding themselves at home as hotels and lodging operations reduce service to try and slow the spread of infection.
During this difficult time in our industry, we’d like to offer the opportunity for hospitality professionals to make good use of their time at home to develop skills that can help take your hospitality career to the next level. Now through April 30, you can access complimentary online training. Employees who are currently furloughed or laid off are eligible to apply for AHLEI certifications as long as they were employed as of March 1, 2020. All other certification eligibility requirements are still in place.
Choose one or more of the following FREE training courses and then follow the step-by-step How to Enroll instructions below.